March 17, 2020
With growing concern for customers and staff well being. We have made the hard choice to close the taproom and 90% of production.
Our retail store is open for take out 11am till 9pm. Please use the website store to setup your pick ups, if unable to do this please only use contactless payment methods when you visit us.
If you feel ill please stay at home and self isolate. The beer will still be following when you feel better.
March 13, 2020
Beyond the Pale COVID-19 Communication
With the growing concern about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to take a minute to address the steps that we are taking at Beyond the Pale to protect both our staff and patrons while we operate over the coming months.
Effective today we:
• Implemented a brewery-wide focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
• Encourage everybody to wash hands frequently and have installed a number of sanitizer dispensers for general
use by staff and patrons.
• Encouraged staff members to stay home if they feel sick.
• Suspended growler fills until further notice.
• Reviewed the directives for risk-informed decision making for mass gatherings from Public Health.
• Will continue to follow instructions from local and federal health officials as the situation evolves.
It is important for us to share with you that we are actively taking every precaution possible to keep our brewery safe for our staff, patrons, and families. Breweries by nature have to be very clean places in order to brew good beer. And the same goes for a great kitchen. We are good at this. And we will continue to operate, in a mindful way, until which time we are instructed not to do so, or until we feel that it might not be safe to do so. Larger events at the brewery may be cancelled or rescheduled. We will deal with them on a case-by-case basis and notify people as soon as possible.
For those of you who are hunkering down at home or in self-quarantine, our mail delivery is a great option for having delicious liquid delivered to your doorstep. Check it out at btpshop.ca.
We wish everybody the best over the coming months and hope to see you in the taproom soon.
- The Team at BTP